Monday, October 18, 2010

Sept 30:
I am an incredibly blessed woman. How God’s blessed me is more than I can think or imagine.

Some of you may know- I have a travel bug ☺ Always I sat, waiting for God to send me, waiting for God to take me to another country. I would often try to make it happen in my own strength. This summer- I tried again- and nothing!

But in a matter of one night, one conversation- I knew I was suppose to go to South Korea within a month, and everything made sense. All the prophetic words I’ve received that I was shelving, why He hadn’t released me yet, and that I definitely was meant to go.

About a month and a half ago, God asked me to commit to Redding. Actually, He asked me long before that- but I finally said yes. After 3 years of being here- finally I loved living here and I saw it as home. Finally, I knew what I carried, finally I felt connected and was loving building relationship, and I was actually looking forward to being “stuck” here. And now: I’m leaving.

I’m in a place where I can’t even ask for money, because I know He’s going before me. I know this is a total faith walk and with it- I know that I am going to see the miracles. How? Faith! ☺

Because God so loves me, He’s been preparing me long before, for such a time as this. And I have to say- my spirit is so alive. So, I wanted to let you all in on the news because I want my victories and my testimonies to be something you are apart of. And I also know- it’s great to be reminded that sometimes God doesn’t work in our timing, but His. And He’s often a lot more concerned about growth and learning than the where/ when we go. But when it all lines up- WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment